1. Generation Information
Access: Open Access (the full text of each article published is freely available to all readers).
Fees: There are no submission or publication fees in our journal. An article submission and its processing, i.e. peer-reviewing, editing and publishing, are free of charge for authors.
Language: English (all contributions to the journal should be in English).
MFAT is a journal publishing original reviewed articles and surveys on general methods and techniques of the functional analysis and topology with special emphasis on applications in modern mathematical physics.
The papers are considered for publication if they have not been published previously and are not submitted for publication elsewhere. Based on peer-review reports, the articles are accepted or rejected by the editorial board, which contains experts in many subfields.
2. How to Submit an Article
To submit your paper in MFAT use the submission page ou send the paper in PDF format directly to email@example.com. Based on peer-review reports, the articles are accepted or rejected by the editorial board, which contains experts in many subfields.
Your article can be prepared for submission in any TeX-style of your choice; initial uploads should be in PDF format. However, after the refereeing process we will ask you to prepare the paper using the MFAT style file.
Bibliography should be prepared using the BibTeX package and sent as a separate file in the bib format (see bibliography-example.bib for an example). The authors should consult Mathematical Review for standard abbreviations of journals' names. All references in the bibliography should be cited in the text.
3. Paper Evaluation Criteria
Manuscripts submitted are expected to be
- new and original;
- well organized and clearly written;
- of interest to the scientific community;
- not published previously and not submitted for publication elsewhere.
4. Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not agree to these guidelines.
- I, the corresponding author, am authorized by all of my co-authors to submit this paper.
- Required items of the paper:
(a) for each authors: name, affiliation (if appropriate), and e-mail address if available;
(b) the title and a brief abstract (about 150 words or less);
(c) keywords and Mathematics Subject Classification for the article.
- The paper has not been published previously and are not under consideration for publication in any other journal or book.
- The article, or any part thereof, is in no way a violation of any existing original or derivative copyright.
- The article contains nothing obscene, indecent, objectionable or libelous.
5. Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
MFAT is committed to ethical standards in its editorial policy. The editors of MFAT do their best to ensure fair, unbiased, and transparent peer-review processes and editorial decisions.
Any detected cases of misconduct, whether on the part of authors, reviewers or editors, will be vigorously pursued.
MFAT adheres to the Committee on Publication Ethics Code of conduct for editors. The Editors of the MFAT respect the International Standards for Editors developed at the 2nd World Conference on Research Integrity:
* Both standards were published under a Creative Commons licence
The authors retain the copyright for their papers published in MFAT under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC BY-SA).